The 3rd annual WCARC Ham Fest will once again be located at the First Christian Church at 1326 N 1st St, Grand Junction, CO 81501. Admission is free. You are welcome to attend, present, show and tell, and sell or buy equipment. This is an ARRL Sanctioned event.
The event will be held mostly indoors. In the event of inclement weather and there is plenty of table space. Those wishing to sell new or used, Ham Radio Equipment and related items, can sell from their tailgate or rent a table inside the facility for $5.00 per vehicle or table*. Proceeds will go to pay cleaning staff after the event.
If you are interested in presenting at the event please contact us through this page so we can make arrangements to schedule a time for you. Please message us if you also want to reserve a table for the event for either display or for sales. There is no charge for informational displays.
Doors open at 8am for Displays and Seller Setup. Doors open to the general public at 9am. No sales are allowed before 9am. The event ends at 2pm.
- There will be ARRL Exam Testing sessions available throughout the day. Please bring a photo ID. If you have any questions on the testing sessions, please email Brad Chesnut.
- DXCC Card Checking will also be available throughout the day. If you have a any questions, please contact Brad Chesnut.
What would a Ham Fest be if you could not get coffee and a donut while you do a face-to-face rag chew? Burgers, Hot Dogs, Muncihes and drinks will also be available as we get closer to lunch.
- If you would like to reserve one or more tables for the event, please send an email to Chip Ferron. If you would like power at your table, please bring extension cord(s) and Gaffers tape to secure the cord from being a tripping hazard. We will not have Gaffers tape available. Only Gaffers tape is allowed, to protect the floors of the facility.
- For additional information about the event, please contact:
- For ARRL Exam Testing contact Brad Chesnut.
Come on out August 10th 2019 sell, buy or trade some Ham Radio Treasures. If nothing else, it is a great day to sit indoors and have a face-to-face QSO with your friends in the Ham Radio Community. Bring out some friends that are interested in the hobby so they can see what the hobby has to offer. We look forward to seeing you all there.
* Please note that we are only allowing the sale of Ham Radios and related equipment and supplies. Thank you.