Listed below are the Ham Radio related items up for sale.
Please contact the seller directly with any questions.
Members can list Ham Radio related items by sending their listing to:
KE0MM silent key inventory
Retail Price When I could find it
- Kenwood TS-590 G HF/50mhz tranceiver $1400
- Icom IC-745 all band tranceiver $200
- Icom AT-500 antenna tuner $150
- Icom IC PS-30 power supply (25amp) $150
- Icom phone patch $30-$50
- Hygain DCU-3 rotator control $450-$500
- Yaesu FT-857D HF UHF/VHF tranceiver $500
- Kenwood TM-V71A dual band mobile $445
- Heathkit 7800 receiver $50-$200
- Realistic PRO-2020 scanner $100
- Midland model 13-882 23 ch CB radio $5
- Midland model 13-882B 23 ch CB radio $5
- Cobra model WX NW ST 40 ch CB radio $5
- MFJ-299 Desktop Mike $110
- MFJ-4602 Feed through panel $75
- MFJ- 557 Morse Code Practice Oscillator $100
Other miscellaneous electronic stuff
Contact Forest – AD0XC
For Sale or Trade:
- A huge 12.8v power supply. Rated at 35 amps continuous and will do that absolutely cool. Easily will supply at least 45 to 50 amps. With remote sense. NCR brand. With a MASSIVE transformer and capacitor bank. Call or write for more info.
- Two reels of Times Fiber 75 ohm QUAD shielded Flooded unused cable. The wooden reels are about 15” to 18” diameter as I remember.
- Several Icom 2 meter rigs. IC2100 with power cord and mike. Tested and working perfectly.
- Many antique Electrical items such as watthour meters and test instruments. Many of the items were on display at the Smithsonian Museum in Washington years ago. Some of the items are over 100 years old.
- EXTREMELY RARE AIRCRAFT ITEM: A “HeadsUP” test set for a fighter jet. It is a spare NO expense test set. The construction is awesome. The very best quality components were used. Original cost was unbelievable. Call or write for more information.
These are just a few of the goodies I have. I prefer to trade for Vacuum Tubes.
Len Rusnak, WA3TJO