Add to Calendar
The WCARC would like to invite all Ham Radio Operators and enthusiasts to join us for the 2nd annual WCARC Ham Fest located at the First Christian Church at 1326 N 1st St, Grand Junction, CO 81501. Admission is free. We will have guest speakers presenting subjects about Ham Radio ideas and skills with Q & A sessions afterward. You are welcome to attend, present, show and tell, and sell or buy equipment. This is an ARRL Sanctioned event.
The event will be held mostly indoors in the event of inclement weather and there is plenty of table space. Those wishing to sell new or used, Ham Radio Equipment and related items, can sell from their tailgate or rent a table inside the facility for $5.00 per vehicle or table*. Proceeds will go to pay cleaning staff after the event.
If you are interested in presenting at the event please contact us through this page so we can make arrangements to schedule a time for you. Please message us if you also want to reserve a table for the event for either display or for sales. There is no charge for informational displays.
Doors open at 8am for Displays and sells. Doors open to the general public at 9am.
Presenters and Demonstrations scheduled:
- There will be an ARRL Exam Testing sessions available on the hour. Please bring a photo ID. If you have any questions on the testing sessions, please email Brad Chesnut.
- DXCC Card Checking will be available throughout the day.
What would a Ham Fest be if you could not get coffee and a donut while you do a face-to-face rag chew? The First Christian Church Men’s Group will be on had to sell food and drinks. Special thanks to them and the Church for their support!
- If you would like to reserve one or more tables for the event, please send an email to Chip Ferron. If you would like power at your table, please bring extension cord(s) and Gaffers tape to secure the cord from being a tripping hazard. We will not have Gaffers tape available. Only Gaffers tape is allowed, to protect the floors of the facility.
- For additional information about the event, please contact:
- For ARRL Exam Testing contact Brad Chesnut.
* Please note that we are only allowing the sale of Ham Radios and related equipment and supplies. Thank you.